Skip to main content

Vintage Store Review :Dolly Python




This colorful, overly eccentric vintage store totally surpassed my expectations….



Looking for unique vintage garb is like finding pure gold when hunting the racks at your typical Thrift Store, but Dolly Python was not a thrift store and the originality and ambiance took you back in time! The gold was clearly at your fingertips!

 My gal pal Prescilla and I stopped by only minutes before closing to check out the layout for the upcoming thrift tour. I wanted to meet the team (which were very excited about the tour and informative), check out the collection, and run through the ideal stop. From vintage antique brooches to 30's era decor, a girl who adore vintage would go bonkers in there! The jewelry was one of a kind. If you are into cowboy boots they have a vast selection of styles that really bring out the best of the Texas culture. I was definitely impress.

    My absolute favorite section of the store would have to be the antique decor. Adding flare to your home with accent pieces can spunk up the look of your pad. We found this really cool photo prop to take a picture behind. Profile Mugs for Jail set up for shoppers to tag the store on social media. 



I'm wanted for being fabulously frugal! *Outlaw with missing heights numbers from my mugshot.. #nojudging

Overall I'd say if you really love vintage items, "Dolly Python has Tons of Vintage Garb for really fair prices". I can not wait to head back in on June 20th to really shop the racks and maybe do a vintage haul of my #favfinds. I've collecting a few authentic vintage pieces over the years that were not my size or style. I kind of became a hoarder. Shhhh.. Dolly Python actually buys your vintage items so I will be selling my vintage pieces or  maybe exchanging them for some new to me garb! Exciting! Stay connect & get updates on the the next thrift tour and outings by heading over to ThriftinStyle blog and subscribe!



I'd love to see some of your vintage garb from Dolly Python so tag me on Instagram at @thriftinstyledfw and hashtag #thriftinstyle.  

Popular posts from this blog

5 Pre-Thrifting Tips Every Thrifter Should Know

Hey Girl Hey,  If you’re hitting up the thrift store this weekend, here are a few tried & true hacks to help make the most of your thrift-prience.  Let's be real, thrift shopping is not for the faint. I want to ease your mind a bit with some basic thrift knowledge before you head out. 

It's Officially Fall in DFW: ThriftStyle Inspiration

     DFW got it's first taste of autumn weather this weekend, which means this weekend we stop "transitioning to fall" and dive right in . So if you're looking for some ideas on how to wear your thrifted finds, look no further this Saturday during the  Thrift inStyle Thrift tou r, where Fall essentials are on our #thriftlist and a great weekend with your favorite girls abound. The best part? We bring you the best thrift-style inspiration!  So get inspired and embrace fashion's most lush season now!

THRIFT the TREND: SHEER COAT

Solange Knowles' style is iconic. Her confidence, unique flare and style captivates my heart just as much as her music does. She follows no trend instead creates them. She embodies personal style, something we all can learn from in a world fixed on trends and perceptions. I came across this sheer robe without a clue how I would wear it. It was vintage & different so tossed it into my cart. Most pieces end up this way. See how I styled this trend for the low-low!