Skip to main content

Thrift inStyle DFW Tour



Thrift inStyle DFW kicked off the 1st Thrift Tour!  
Below are a few of our favorite highlight moments captured during the tour. It was truly a pleasure meeting and being Fashionably Frugal! Looking forward to the next event October 24th!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 Ways to Benefit from Thrifted Garb || Thrift inStyle

Good things come to those who thrift! Well those who  Thrift in Style.  This look was curated by items I received during the last Thrift inStyle Tour last month. Yup! See Deets at the end. You can really discover your personal style by taking the thrifting approach. Here are a few ways you can benefit from thrift shopping and discover your personal style. 

Thrift Tour with Phenomenal Women: Recap

Preppin for Prom

These days blogging has become least priority to my ever changing life events. I wanted to push myself to post as a sign of perseverance! If you were curious as to what the HEL.. HEK I'm talking about check out this post will ya!?  lol ..