Skip to main content

It's Officially Fall in DFW: ThriftStyle Inspiration



     DFW got it's first taste of autumn weather this weekend, which means this weekend we stop "transitioning to fall" and dive right in. So if you're looking for some ideas on how to wear your thrifted finds, look no further this Saturday during the Thrift inStyle Thrift tour, where Fall essentials are on our #thriftlist and a great weekend with your favorite girls abound. The best part? We bring you the best thrift-style inspiration! So get inspired and embrace fashion's most lush season now!





    I absolutely adore Fall, the layering, the warm colors, and array of different textures. I thrifted this mustard color vintage top from my trip to St.Vincent de Paul in Dallas a few weeks ago for $8. Because a girl can never go wrong with accessories, my chunky earrings and vintage belt from "The Sal" in Farmers Branch for $3 each makes me happy! This is one reason I enjoy thrift shopping, I get to stay stylish without spending tons of bucks to express my personal style. I paired this top with hounds-tooth pencil for a modern vintage chic look. I could not wait to put together some of my favorite fall pieces for you guys! Stay tuned this week as I share the latest "Fall Trends:Thrifted". We want to feature some "#thriftinstyle inspo" from the #FabFrugals of DFW send us your pictures at contact@thriftinstyle.com! Or hashtag us on instagram or Facebook #fabfrugalsdfw.  Hope to see Saturday! 




Happy Thrifting FruGals, 
       TiyunnaJ :) 


Comments

  1. Mustard yellow is my TOP favorite fall color (alongside black and grey lol). You are rocking this look, ma'am!! It is vintage modern chic =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Addie!, It's one of my favorite hues all year round! Girl get me right! lol Thank you for gracing our blog!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Pre-Thrifting Tips Every Thrifter Should Know

Hey Girl Hey,  If you’re hitting up the thrift store this weekend, here are a few tried & true hacks to help make the most of your thrift-prience.  Let's be real, thrift shopping is not for the faint. I want to ease your mind a bit with some basic thrift knowledge before you head out. 

THRIFT the TREND: SHEER COAT

Solange Knowles' style is iconic. Her confidence, unique flare and style captivates my heart just as much as her music does. She follows no trend instead creates them. She embodies personal style, something we all can learn from in a world fixed on trends and perceptions. I came across this sheer robe without a clue how I would wear it. It was vintage & different so tossed it into my cart. Most pieces end up this way. See how I styled this trend for the low-low!