Skip to main content

STORE REVIEW| Vintij by Marqui



So we took to the streets around DFW on this exclusive and one of a kind stylish mobile event a few weekends ago, and well it was nothing short of amazing! What a fun and fashionable approach to practicing the art of thrifting. Getting expert style advice while shopping, meeting other thrift enthusiasts, making a contribution to a community nonprofit, and discovering your personal style was the true highlight of the Thrift instyle Tour




See all of the best photos from the social event here! I want to personally thank every sponsor, participant and stylist who joined me. Without you the tour could not have been so darn successful. I'm working on a complete recap but, check out this one by blogger beauty, Marrica Evans of Flauntyourfro!
One particular stop was truly my favorite. Vin Tij by MarQui boutique had a special flair that attracted every inner diva on the tour! The location is inside a beauty bar, the welcoming invite, and stylish space had me uberly excited to see what's happening inside!

MarQuita and I said maybe 3 words within the time I arrived to the time we left. I was so busy (as always) I didn't get a chance to really enjoy my experience so I'll be back. But I was extremely pleased that she took the time to put some pieces together just me! What a sweetheart! I love her spirit, style, and drive as a business owner! Be sure to support her in anyway you can.

photo courtesy of Flauntyourfro 

 STORE REVIEW : 
  • Customer Service: Very inviting and helpful, I'm pleased!! 
  • Quality products: Remember it's all about taking pre-loved items home and styling them based on your own unique style, so the quality is really on how you care for them. Tons of one of a kind vintage, trendy pieces were definitely available in all sizes. 
  • Store: Very well kept. Nice; upbeat! Anytime you playing Beyonce' the vibe is going to be  bomb!
  • Thrift inStyle Visit? YEAP! We were definitely in the building!   
  • Deals & Steals: Love Love Love that there was a special sale exclusively for our crew on the day we came in! There is always some really awesome shopping events happening, besides it's a beauty bar. Go get glammed in one stop!  
The beauty of having your own personal style is about finding ways to feel and look good... This is how I styled the two pieces from the Beauty Marquita of Style MarQui's vintage collection.   
Be sure to shop! 

So without further ado ... 
Vintage Dress from Vin Tij Maqui Boutique 
So I love this dress in it's rare form but, I accidentally folded the front portion on this dress when trying it on and stumbled across this idea to make this a peplum top! My Fall wardrobe just got REAL! 






































|Deets|  

Top : Exclusive Vin Tij Marqui Boutique 
Jeans: Target 
Handbag: Thrift Giant of Irving 


Thanks for peeping through!  Comment, share, like this post for me will ya!? 
XOXO, Tiyunna J. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Pre-Thrifting Tips Every Thrifter Should Know

Hey Girl Hey,  If you’re hitting up the thrift store this weekend, here are a few tried & true hacks to help make the most of your thrift-prience.  Let's be real, thrift shopping is not for the faint. I want to ease your mind a bit with some basic thrift knowledge before you head out. 

It's Officially Fall in DFW: ThriftStyle Inspiration

     DFW got it's first taste of autumn weather this weekend, which means this weekend we stop "transitioning to fall" and dive right in . So if you're looking for some ideas on how to wear your thrifted finds, look no further this Saturday during the  Thrift inStyle Thrift tou r, where Fall essentials are on our #thriftlist and a great weekend with your favorite girls abound. The best part? We bring you the best thrift-style inspiration!  So get inspired and embrace fashion's most lush season now!

THRIFT the TREND: SHEER COAT

Solange Knowles' style is iconic. Her confidence, unique flare and style captivates my heart just as much as her music does. She follows no trend instead creates them. She embodies personal style, something we all can learn from in a world fixed on trends and perceptions. I came across this sheer robe without a clue how I would wear it. It was vintage & different so tossed it into my cart. Most pieces end up this way. See how I styled this trend for the low-low!